Raffles is Istanbul’s most exciting new hotel, the perfect embodiment of the new young face of an ancient city – a beacon above the Bosphorus and an oasis of calm and cool.
At the heart of the cutting-edge Zorlu Center, a modern-day bazaar where fashion, fine food and the arts converge on the European shore in Beşiktaş, Raffles is an exhilarating fusion of virtuoso architecture, dazzling interiors, inspired food and deep luxury. The hotel overlooks the Bosphorus, the Prince Islands and the historic peninsula – a stunning vantage point above the city.
Raffles Istanbul offers its guests 132 guestrooms and 49 suites – all spacious and filled with light, blending Turkish and contemporary design and offering everything the modern traveller demands. Floor to ceiling windows leads to furnished private terraces and balconies, for lofty views over the Bosphorus and the city.
Istanbul is a melting pot of gastronomic delights – and so too is Raffles. Two restaurants, two bars and lounges and a patisserie offer a culinary theatre of possibility, day and night:
- First up is Arola, where the Michelin-starred Spanish chef Sergi Arola gives classic Catalan dishes a modern spin. This is social food from a sharing culture, the menu offers Picas, or small dishes, as well as mains and delicious desserts.
- At Rocca, Turkish and Mediterranean food is the order of the day, all day.
- In the striking Lobby, Lavinia is the place to be seen. The lounge is named after Martin Dawe’s dramatic monumental bronze ‘Lavinia’, a focal point for the lobby, and an homage to the poem by the famous Turkish poet, Ozdemir Asaf.
- The artisan Patisserie offers a range of tempting Turkish cakes and other delights.
- The Pool Bar & Grill on the 6th floor is a stylish spot for soaking up the rays by day or chilling out to the DJ by night, all with eye-popping views over the city.
- The Writer’s Bar is the place for some time out – and the Long Bar travels from Singapore with a glamorous twist – and its own champagne room. Stamboul Sling, anyone?
With nine treatment rooms and suites and a choice of pools, saunas, steam rooms and hammams, Raffles Spa is set to be one of the most comprehensive in Istanbul. Gazelli Skincare and Organic Pharmacy offer an indulgent menu of treatments, with a signature Rose, Honey and Sugar Hammam Experience from the latter.
Raffles Istanbul also offers an inspirational choice of calm, contemporary spaces for private and business events – from the launch of a new car or a society wedding in The Ballroom, a birthday dinner in one of the seven private rooms, to a high-level meeting in The Boardroom. All this backed up by the latest technology, experienced service and support, leaving guests free to focus on their own agendas. Call ahead to book the Raffles helipad, for an easy arrival and a fast getaway.
Throughout the hotel, the authentic Raffles touch is never far away, personified by the legendary Raffles Butler service that is part of the anatomy of every Raffles; from Singapore, to all ten of the company’s hotels around the world.Book now
Zorlu Center, 34340 Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: + 90 212 924 0200